Quote

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm so tired..

... of not blogging.
Anger, that's what I felt towards the whole world one fine day and decided that it could do without my opinions and rambling I said. Deleted my blog, and kept quiet for a while, and then noticed that the world wasn't noticing. Not fair, I cried.
I asked this pretty friend of mine if she'd like to blog with me. The whole c0-authorship thingy you know. Found that she didn't give two hoots either. Not fair, again. So I slumped back.
Then one weekend I went to what used to be my cosy corner on the internet.... and surprises of surprises. Yonkers Dog Day Care of all the holy bamboozles. What were they doing littering my corner? Shoo. I love dogs and all and they deserve as much day care as we do (or did), but I certainly don't want them marking off their territory their own special way. Which I noticed they had done already. That was the last straw. Stupid gits. So not fair.
And then I reconsidered starting off with something named like flamingbananas or footrolls (which could be read as either foo-trolls or foot-rolls by the way; though don't ask me what they mean). But after some thought I decided to stay with defenestrated ego. I'm quite attached to that name. I'd so name my child something like that. Though my new avatar comes with a hyphen. Now it's more understandable I guess.
Lots of things to talk about. I'm teeming with things. Romance, tornadoes, Summer schools, psychiatric hospitals not necessarily in that order. Sometime later. This poodle has run off with my slippers.

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Allow me to be the first to welcome you back: I like the name and the look just as it was before.

Anything new would have confused me, you see.

niTin said...

Yes Admiral.
The glasses are exactly where you left'em, the view hasn't changed a bit. Though all this was done in sort of a hurry before the energy fizzles out. So pardon the utilatarian surroundings. I'll be improving as time moves on.

Panacea said...

Hi nitin...I'm really glad that you're back. I thought that someone had hacked your old blog or something and it took to ages to figure out what exactly had happened.

Anyways, I should go and change the link on my sidebar.

PS: I'm also happy that you kept your blog name the same. I'm quite fond of it myself.

niTin said...

same here about everything.