Quote

Monday, September 18, 2006

Guten Tag

Just when I'm tidying up this place for somebody's arrival I get tagged to put in a silly picture of myself, by TPF. Well, so be it.

This was a picture taken without my consent (obviously) and it is such a pity that a scandalous thing like it should be circulating the Internet. But well.


So there it is- my table in all its clutterous glory. And my bald head... I'm not like this all the time.

And I know what you're thinking. You're staring at that book in that left hand corner and wondering what it is. Okay, confession time; it is the Da Vinci Code. If you look carefully, however, you'll notice that I'm on Gmail and actually chatting with this person- who said he loved this book. I remember I was chatting with him, discussing the book and actually quoting all the utterly stupid lines. Sadly he still thinks it's good... well some people.

Edit: Almost forgot to tag people. Sophia, Neha and Frankengirl (rise from the dead, FG, we miss you)

6 comments:

The Poodle's Friend said...

MUHAHAHHAHAHAH! Oh, I'm so glad this is circulating on the net, there's nothing funnier than a bald head!
Anyway, I think you can keep the picture even after somebody arrives!

niTin said...

Yeah, I guess I will...
She happens to like bald heads too.
Damn, I should stop doing this. I must start cleaning up this place. I've already fixed the look around a bit.
Next, on to the posts and comments.

Panacea said...

You seriously think that naet little pile on your desk is clutter? You should enter a real teenager's room and then you will know the meaning of clutter :)

Oh, great head, by the way!

niTin said...

But. But. That is clutter. It's not even the bald head that I've issues with it is the mess on my computer table.
And my head is real nice right? Sort of pointy. Never before have I had this view of it before.

simmi said...

Thanks for taking part. It has been interesting to browse through.

niTin said...

Thank you for stopping by. Stay awhile, if you want. I can promise you nothing but randomness and some tea perhaps.