Quote

Thursday, April 12, 2007

हिंदी पोस्ट!

अरे बाप रे!
This ROCKS!
As you can see, I just typed in Hindi. This was not done using ultra cool software or anything. This is a new feature just rolled out on blogger. And get this... I typed that in ENGLISH and it transliterated itself.
I typed in "Arre baap re!". Seriously, how coolisdat?
So, let me just steal find the words of my favorite Ghalib Ghazal to celebrate this occasion.

Here it is...
दिल-ए-नादान तुझे हुआ क्या है
आख़िर इस दर्द की दवा क्या है

हम हैं मुश्ताक और बेज़ार
या इलाही ! यह माजरा क्या है ?

मैं भी मुँह में ज़बान रखता
काश ! पूछो की "मुद्दा क्या है" ?

जब की तुझ बीन नहीं कोइ मौजूद
फिर ये हंगामा, 'इ खुदा ! क्या

Note: If the ई matras are kind of mixed up, it's your browser's fault.
Here's an exhaustive list of things to do.

No comments: