Quote

Friday, January 19, 2007

Colbert nailing Bollywood.

Regular readers may know how much I heart Colbert. If you don't then I'd just say that it I heart Colbert in fangirl-ish proportions. I must admit that the only time I question my sexuality is while watching his shows. Of course except each time I hear Al Pacino's voice, or Dr Cox's rants or see Orlando Bloom half naked ahem, ahem. Enough said.
Recently Colbert started a new section called "We the MEdiator" (sic). Where he picks up celebrity squabbles and decides who should win. I was really delighted when he picked up on Bollywood this past week (Jan 10).

Later that week, he revisits the feud and flips his decision. Still worth a watch.

He has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. Which makes it all the more funnier. His perennial serious expression makes me wanna do the unmentionables.

3 comments:

Panacea said...

muahhha. Colbert is god!

Sophia said...

I've never seen or heard of Colbert. That was hilarious! Thank you for enlightening me.

niTin said...

Your welcome.
You can find him all over youtube. He has an intensely satiric news-comedy show on Comedy Central. His interviews are to die for.